Sunday, March 16, 2008

Champagne for the Soul

"Wow, this place is so pretty,"
"Yeah, it is... I wasn't expecting it,"
"Look at the lawn..."
"This is gonna be great,"
"Look at what they did to the garage,"
"Let's go and check it out,"
"Beds and sofas everywhere, haha,"
"Let's get comfortable before dinner,"

A night out in the starry undiscovered skies.

"I've never felt this pampered,"
"Me too. Great thing we chose to come here,"
"Champagne, flowers... am I dreaming?"
"I hope i'm not,"

A state of unbelieving. A state of true happiness.

"Best dinner I've ever had,"
"The fish was really good,"
"We need to thank them for the shooters, haha,"
"You think he'll get in trouble for that?"
"Nah... oh! Tiramisu,"
"Real Tiramisu..."
"Best dessert i'm ever going to have,"

A not so ordinary meal between two very special people.

"Let's go out to the lounge,"
"Yeah, we've still got a lot of wine,"
"Let's save some for later... when we get home,"
"Haha, good idea,"

Only one path to take, and none other to stray to.

"Thanks for everything tonight, I really enjoyed it,"
"I'm glad you did,"
"Best Valentine's dinner I've ever had..."
"I'm happy that you're happy,"
"I love you,"

And there were no more spoken words, only emotions.

No comments: